Special Event Merchandising (Aust) Pty Ltd
- Australian Formula One Grand Prix’s Adelaide and Melbourne
- Australian Motorcycle Grand Prix
- World Superbike Championship (Australia)
- World Police and Fire Games
- The Australian International Airshow - Avalon, Australia
- Australian Masters Games - Tasmania, Australia
- Melbourne 2006 Commonwealth Games Official Venues Concessionaire
- 2005 World Masters Games - Edmonton, Canada
- 2002 World Masters Games - Melbourne, Australia
- World Fire-Fighters Games - Liverpool, England
SEM are the "complete merchandise company" handling every step from initial concept to design, manufacture (both local and imported) through to wholesale and on-site retail.
Our experienced team of internal and external design and development personnel specialise in creating a unique range and image for each event.
In 2009 SEM completed the building of 2 warehouses in which all production processes can be conducted to the highest standard.
We are also able to draw from a 110,000-sq. ft. warehouse stocked with a full range of blank merchandise and deal directly with overseas factories, eliminating lengthy delays with indent orders. This ensures that we can maximise the potential of every event guaranteeing quick turnaround times.
The multi-tiered quality control program in place maintains the highest standard of quality throughout every step from design to point of sale.
SEM also caters for event staff, officials, marshals and volunteers creating uniforms that stand out in the crowd. From headwear to aprons, we'll have you covered.
Contact us today on +613 9555 6821 (Australia) for further information.
Visit us at www.specialevent.com.au